What personal data do we collect and why?
We collect personal data through our website that you submit to us when you send queries or report a case, submit a job application, or use the other services offered by our website. The personal data we collect may include your first name and surname, billing and other addresses, e-mail, telephone number, etc.
How do we use your personal data?
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to manage your requests and queries.
- to deliver our services and complete our contractual obligations;
- to process your job applications and to keep contact with you during recruitment;
- to provide personal experience on our website;
- to complete our legal obligations;
- to provide any additional services you have requested;
We process your personal data only in the presence of one of the conditions provided for by the law in force, and specifically: (i) for the conclusion and execution of a contract of which you are a part; (ii) comply with a legal obligation, e.g. tax laws; (iii) based on your consent.
Who will handle your data?
The primary data controller is Autent Hungária Kft. (registered office: Erdőalja út 147/B, 1037 Budapest, Hungary, company registration number: 01-09-374426, tax number: 13392248-2-41, website: http://autenthungaria.hu/, referred to as ’controller’ in this Privacy Notice).
External suppliers we may share your data with to help provide the best service for you:
- Build-Communication Marketing Tanácsadó Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság (2040 Budaörs, Liget utca 3/2., Hungary), data collected for: IT services, maintenance of our website
- PlusServer GmbH (Hohenzollernring 72, 50672 Köln, Germany), data collected for: IT services, web hosting services
We do not share your personal data with third country parties.
Who is the Data Protection Officer?
How do we secure your personal data?
We protect your personal data with specific technical and organizational security measures aimed at preventing your personal data from being used illegitimately or fraudulently. Our colleagues can only access the data necessary for their tasks and are bound by confidentiality obligations. Every persona data is stored in closed, password-protected databases or systems. Our technical team is monitoring our systems and will take action at noticing or being notified about possible failures.
How long do we keep your data?
In accordance with the Hungarian Civil Code and the EU Directives in force, we store your personal data for a limited time. In case of personal data used to help us provide our services, the storing period lasts from the start of the service provided to 5 years after the completion of the service. In case of data processed for accounting reasons, the storing period is 8 years. After the storing period is over we delete your data in an irreversible way.
What are your rights?
At any time, depending on the specific processing, you have the right to:
- to know what personal data of yours we are processing, where that data came from and how we are using that data;
- to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party.
- to ask us to update, correct or supplement the data we hold about you;
- to request us to delete or erase your data processed by us or our partners
- to oppose our processing of your data on the basis of our legitimate interest or the right to restriction of the processing;
- to object to direct marketing and revoke your consent for processing.
You can exercise these rights at any time by emailing email@example.com or writing to us at Erdőalja út 147/B, 1037 Budapest, Hungary.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been carried out unlawfully, you can file a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for compliance with the rules on personal data protection. In Hungary this is the National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information- ‘Nemzeti Adatvédelmi és Információszabadság Hatóság’ in Hungarian - (postal address: 1530 Budapest, Pf.: 5.; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone: +36 (1) 391-1400; website: www.naih.hu.